Want to become a pro blogger in 2018? Then you’re in the perfect place because I’m about to show you the exact step by step process to become pro blogger.
I won’t say it is easy to become pro blogger. This is a proven cheat sheet to blogging and most importantly there’s a bonus tip at the end.
However, in this article we will not talk about things like how to monetize your blog because that’s a separate part and this is for a different article. So I will save it for now.
Let’s get started.
How To Become Pro Blogger in 2018? (The Process)
Before we go into the process of becoming a pro blogger, let’s learn few obstacles that you need to clear in the path:
1. Lack of PC Let’s face this. You will need to do a lot of typing and create graphics. For that, it is important to have a computer. Now, most bloggers have Android applications that do the same kind of work but they don’t do that much great job as desktop computers. So for pro bloggers, you have have a PC.
2. Internet Connection: One cannot be a pro blogger if he doesn’t have internet connection whenever he wants because there’s a lot of work to perform such as keyword research, fixing errors online, etc. For that, you’ll need internet connection 24/7.
3. Poor English: You must be a native English speaker or have proper knowledge on English language. It is shameful if you contain so many grammatical mistakes in your blog.
4. Family Support You must not have any kind of family pressure to find a job because blogging is also a profession that let’s you earn money. You should be able to sit on desk in front of a PC 24 hours without getting bored.
These are few obstacles that you need to clear in the highway to pro blogging. If you still have some of these obstacles, you cannot become a pro blogger.
We will not talk about how to setup your blog, get it a nice theme and design. But that’s important. You need to do that before we move ahead. Also, don’t forget to setup automation tools like email collectors and feed burners to collect emails from your visitors to grow your blog.
Give your blog a nice topic by doing keyword research depending upon how you want to earn. Professional means only money, so we are not talking about hobby here.
It doesn’t matters if you hate or dislike a topic. If it is profitable, you need to start blog on that topic no matter how competitive it is but it is important that you should be able make at least 50 articles on that niche. To get topic ideas, read Top 10 Best Profitable AdSense Niches List (2018).
Optimize Blog For SEO
When blog is ready to publish, it is time to optimize for SEO by performing following tasks:
- Install Google Analytics tracking code
- Submit sitemap to Google, Bing and Yandex webmasters tools
- Submit blog URL to web directories
- Create social media accounts and enable share buttons to increase social signals
Create Professional Featured Image
Once you have done everything mentioned above, the first thing you need to consider is how you want to create featured images that look professional when you share them.
The first thing that visitors see about any article that you share is it’s featured image. They cannot see the content in it before clicking on it. They will only see the title, few lines and the big image displayed on it.
So, make the image more professional to get maximum number of clicks. In order to do that, you must have graphic design software installed on your computer such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. Create excellent images that look professional using these software.
If you can’t do that on your own, hire a graphic designer. It will cost you money but it is worth it, you cannot underestimate that.
Secondly, and obviously you know it, write articles that are well researched on keywords and SEO optimized. That means you have write articles keeping following things in mind:
title tags are optimized have short and sweet URL containing focus keywordcontains image having Alt tag with focus keyword on ithave proper keyword densityoptimized meta descriptionlengthy article (1500+ words long)
In order to become professional, write at least 3 to 4 articles per day that are 1500+ words long. And when I say 1500+ words, I don’t mean 1500+ words of crap, I mean 1500+ words that make sense.
Publish 7 days a week. I don’t care how you monetize the blog but be active and publish 3–4 article everyday.
You can either write articles yourself or hire a team of excellent writers.
Make YouTube Channel
Finally, start a YouTube channel to grow your audience. You can embed a video on every article to engage your audience.
So, this is how we become a pro blogger: keep writing and continuously grow your audience.
Bonus: Use LSI Graph Tool to find closely related keywords to insert in your articles that will boost rankings on search engines: LSIGraph keyword Generator
At the end, I want to ask you what is the biggest problem that you’ve faced during the process to become pro blogger? Let me know if you had any or do you disagree with anything I’ve said above? Either way, tell me in comments below.