Nowadays, many people use HTTP Injector to get free internet, VPN, and much more. If you want to learn how to create ehi file for all network such as mtn, Vodacom, cell c, etc. with extra features, then this guide is made for you.
HTTP Injector allows free VPN access that automatically connects in every network. This article will also explain payload generator & ssh settings with squid proxy. These configurations are mostly applied for Smart, TM, Globe, TNT, Sun, and others.
Stay with me & read everything to get exciting extra information.
Table of Contents
- How To create ehi file For HTTP Injector
- Supported Networks & Countries
- APN Settings For Mobile Networks
- Create a free VPN account
- More Server Providers
- How To Get servers & squid proxy
- Working Payload For HTTP Injector 2020 (Settings)
- SSH Settings For HTTP Injector
- Connect Ehi FIle With Free VPN
- Video Bonus
- Final Verdict
How To create ehi file For HTTP Injector
Ever since multiple YouTubers started sharing videos on making ehi file for http injector, every mobile network started blocking proxies to save their business. So, at this stage, the file might not work in all networks because they were already discovered. Now, we can still use the app to get premium VPN and free internet, if we’re lucky and know some tricks.
We have a working method to get a free Virtual Private Network service using HTTP Injector. It hides your identity and helps you browse the internet safely. Also, as a quick bonus, I’ve posted a video at the end of this article to help you understand in a clear way.
The following are requirements to create ehi file of HTTP injector:
|Android 4.03+ Higher Version||Mobile Data|
|Active Internet Connection||Proper APN settings for a network provider.|
|HTTP Injector App||VPN account|
|Secure Shell Host (SSH)||Working Payload|
Supported Networks & Countries
Below is a list of all supported networks for this tutorial.
- Cell C
- Sun Cellular
Some other names might be missing but we are sure that this works on all networks. Similarly, the supported countries are Nigeria, Phillippines, India, Nepal, South Africa, and other Asian regions.
Recommended article: Sun Tu50 Fundamental Guide
APN Settings For Mobile Networks
The Access Point Names Setting for different mobile networks are:
- SUN – wap
- GLOBE & TM –
- apn name: mgc
- apn: www.globe.com.ph
- Proxy: 184.108.40.206
- Port: 8080
- Smart –
- apn: m.smart.com.ph
- proxy: 220.127.116.11
- port: 8080
Create a free VPN account
To create an ehi file, a Virtual Private Network account is required. You can use free or paid VPN services available online like TCP VPN or any other. For this demonstration, we’ll be using ‘VPN Split’ that provides a server that lasts for one month.
Below are the steps to create a free VPN account for HTTP Injector.
- First of all, visit vpnsplit.com.
- Tap on the ‘Menu’ on the top right corner of the app. Beware of the ads. Only click on the menu.
- Select ‘Create VPN’ from the drop-down list and tap ‘Create Account.’
- Search for ‘Login with Google’ box on the page and open it.
- This will take you to the Gmail login screen. Fill up account details and sign in like normal.
- After done, click on ‘Select Server’ and tap on any from the list. In our case, let’s choose “server2 .vpnsplit .com (C)”.
- Then type a password and tap “Create An Account”.
Then, if you scroll down, a green highlighted box with details is shown. Just copy everything listed on it and paste it in the ‘Notes’ app. Alternatively, you can also write it down on a piece of paper.
More Server Providers
You can also create a free ssh account from the following websites:
How To Get servers & squid proxy
As a second step, you have to find servers and squid proxy information, which is super easy. Many people get confused about what to insert in squid proxy and server settings. It is simple if you followed the steps given above.
After creating your free VPN account, do not close the browser. If you created an ssh account using the VPNSplit website, open the menu once again. Then select ‘Server & Squid‘ and tap on ‘Server & Squid Status.’ It will display a list of different IP addresses, ports, and other necessary things that you need while creating an ehi file of HTTP injector.
Under squid proxy, find the server name that you’ve used during VPN account creation. Copy their server address, IP, and Port. Alternatively, you can visit squidproxy.org to get extra details about such servers.
Working Payload For HTTP Injector 2020 (Settings)
Our third step is to create a working payload. So, open ‘Http Injector‘ and reset any previously imported settings by tapping on three dots at the upper right corner. Then select “Clear Setting/Data.” and then choose “Yes.”
Now, let’s learn how to generate payload for HTTP injector.
- Open payload generator.
- The URL/Host box info is provided in the VPN account details that we created earlier. Copy that and paste it here.
- Next, put a checkmark net to the boxes Online Host, Keep-Alive, and Forward Host boxes.
- Finally, tap on “Generate Payload.”
Troubleshooting Payload Generator Errors:
- Try the ‘Normal’ method instead of the ‘Front Inject’ method.
- Make sure that the SSH settings are correct (see below)
- If the method is set to ‘GET‘ and still not connecting, try the ‘PATCH‘ option.
SSH Settings For HTTP Injector
- Open “SSH Settings.”
- Copy Split VPN account details and IP, as shown in the green box.
- In ‘SSH Host,’ paste that IP number.
- In SSH Port, insert ’22’.
- Go back to the website and copy username. Paste that in the ‘Username’ box inside HTTP Injector.
- Similarly, use the same password that you’ve used while creating a VPN account.
In addition to that, you can also enable checkboxes like ‘online host’ & ‘data compression.’ Change the request method to ‘Connect’ and injection method to ‘Normal.’
Connect Ehi FIle With Free VPN
- Go back to HTTP Injector’s welcome screen.
- Tap on Pencil Icon next to ‘Remote Proxy.’
- In the proxy IP and host box, fill the respective details found in ‘Squid Proxy and Port’ page.
- Tap on ‘Save.’
- Finally, click on start and ok. Go to the ‘Log’ window to see the status.
In this way, you can make a working ehi file for HTTP injector. Just click on ‘Export Config’ icon on top to share your ehi file.
For some reasons if your ehi file is not connecting to HTTP Injector, here are some troubleshooting options:
- Are you trying to connect HTTP Injector at zero balance? If so, then this method will not work because you must have mobile data to access the internet. We have mentioned above that this method does not provide free internet but only free VPN.
- Is your Payload Generator or SSH settings correct? These are easy to create; just follow the above procedure.
- Make sure that you’ve entered the right VPN username, password, and host
- Tick on ‘Google DNS’ before tapping on ‘Start’ if you are not connecting for reasons.
- Turn on ‘400 HTTP Request’.
- Maybe your network provider has detected HTTP injector and blocked all the proxies. It will typically display the message “Connection Refused By Peer.” There is no chance to get connected in that case.
- Try to unlock a previously made ehi file by an expert and see what’s inside it.
That’s it. These are the common solutions for HTTP injector ehi file not connecting. Due to the mass request by people visiting our website, I have collected a list of free proxy and ssh sites below. If one did not work, try using a different site or different proxy. Here’s the list of free ssh providers for HTTP injector:
These are the free proxy sites for creating HTTP injector squid proxy:
- Hide .me
Similarly, there are many more free ssh server providers and squid proxy sites found on the internet. You can try them too.
As promised, here is the video about creating ehi file:
Please Note: Due to the busy schedule, we don’t personally create files, nor our website hosts any of them. These configuration ehi files are taken from third-party sites and the credit goes to them.