Buying a .com domain has always been complicated in Nepal due to lack of international MasterCard among users.
Although Payoneer provides a free MasterCard , it is always difficult for people to load funds into it and even if they do so, the maintenance tax of such card is very high.
Therefore people always have questions about how to buy a premium domain in Nepal at low prices.
Well don’t worry for now. I’m here to answer those questions to you.
But first, let’s learn the benefits of a premium .com domain:
1. Blog looks authoritative
2. URL becomes short
3. Helps to establish a brand online
4. Signifies that you are a serious blogger
I’ve analysed the different domain providers in Nepal. Some provide domains at high cost while some provide at cheap cost. I have found that the price of .com domain in Nepal ranges from minimum Rs. 1000 ($1 USD) to above. The prices will not get any cheaper yet unless you have a MasterCard and purchase domain from international sellers like GoDaddy, Name Cheap, etc.
In this article, I have written about the cheapest domain registrar in Nepal which is the best alternative. I will not write about domain providers that require MasterCard because most Nepalese don’t have one.
You can make payments via Esewa which is the easiest way to do online shopping in Nepal. If you don’t have any Esewa account then you can pay from your friends id. Similarly bank transfer is also available.
Price: Rs. 1000
Let’s get started then.
How to register .com domain in Nepal at cheap price
1. Visit himalayanwebinfo.comand click “Domain Registration”
2. Input your desired domain name in the box. Then hit “Go”
3. If a green mark as shown below appears then it means that your domain is available. Click on “Select”.
4. Click on “Checkout”
5. Now you will be redirected to a login page. Click on “Create account in 10 seconds”
6. Next fill up the form with your correct information in appropriate boxes as described below:
At last click on create account.
7. Now visit the inbox of email which you provided earlier during signup. You will find an email from “Himalayan Web”. Open that email and click on the verification link provided on it.
A message will appear as shown below after opening the link.
8. Please read this properly. You are almost done now. It is time to pay and activate your domain. You have to transfer Rs. 1000 to esewa id of Rabindra Yadav (Owner of Himalayan Web Information) from any Esewa account.
We will not provide any payment details here to protect from spam. You can manually find Yadav’s Esewa id detail from official website of Himalayan Web Info.
While making payments via Esewa you should add a subject (purpose) that contains an small message like this “Payment for registration of yourdomain.com for 1 year.
Email: [email protected] “
Replace yourdomain.com with your own domain to be registered and [email protected] with your personal email address.
Please note: We are not affiliated with Himalayan Web Host Pvt. Ltd. in any manner. This article is only for information purpose. We will not be responsible for any trouble caused to you due to use of any third party sites.
9. Go to your personal mail box and send an email to [email protected] that contains your payment details like your esewa id through which payment is made, invoice id, order id and your domain name. In few hours you will get reply confirming that your domain is activated. Here is an screenshot of the mail:
Congratulations, you have successfully registered a premium .com domain of your choice. You can now access control panel and manage DNS by visiting login.himalayanwebinfo.com .
How was this information helpful to you? Kindly share your feedbacks in comments below. Please share with your friends as well.