On this article, you will learn easy way to unlock ehi file (config) of HTTP Injector step by step. Plus I have added screenshots of my own in each method to make you understand better.
There are many crazy android apps out there but HTTP Injector is the craziest app that I have found so far because it gives us free internet.
It is similar to OpenVPN Connect and KPN Tunnel but this app provides faster internet.
Also Read: How To Get Free Internet
I thought this post might help you create your own file because you can unlock the configuration (.ehi) file of HTTP injector using this method. You can easily see the squid proxy, payload and ssh settings of any locked file using this trick. It will provide you assistance while creating your own .ehi file for HTTP injector.
(Click on name to download app)
1. Rooted Android or latest version of android
2. Xposed Installer
If you want to open a locked ehi file, you will need a rooted android, Xposed installer and EhiOpener. See the steps below to get started right now.
1. First of all open “Xposed Installer” app and tap on “framework”
2. A message will now appear on your screen “Be Careful”. After reading it properly you can tick on “Don’t show this again” checkbox and tap “OK”.
3. Tap on “Install/Update” as shown below.
4. Tap “OK” and wait until your phone reboots.
5. After reboot open EhiOpener app. You will see home screen as shown below. Just minimize the app.
You may like: How To Get $25 Bonus And A Free MasterCard
6. Open “Xposed Installer” app again and tap on “modules”.
7. Tick on “EhiOpener”
8. Again go to “framework” using the same methods and tap on “reboot”, then press “OK”. We are almost done.Wait until your phone reboots.
10. Finally open “HTTP Injector” and import any locked ehi file. You will find that the squid proxy, port, payload and SSH settings are visible. I have posted a screenshot below for example.
Bonus Tip: Use Kingo Root application to root your android.
That’s it, guys. You can now easily unlock ehi file of http injector and learn the details of it. If you have anything in mind, please use the comment box below. Make sure that you subscribe us to email because you don’t want to miss the update. Thanks for visiting. Have fun!